Design and Sales Consultant
Design and Sales Consultant
We are currently looking to recruit a resilient, creative, and sales-driven Design and Sales Consultant to assist us in expanding our Contracts Division on a full-time basis..
The Design and Sales Consultant will be primarily responsible for client acquisition and retention, up-selling opportunities, and staying current on HORECA industry trends. Working closely with the Retail Sales Manager, the Design and Sales Consultant will also be responsible for designing and generating sales in accordance with the company’s established targets.
- Ensure comprehensive and up to date knowledge of the company’s product portfolio and its unique selling points and features to provide the most professional advice to customers;
- Implement and execute all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed targets set;
- Dealing with order values of €5k-€500k+
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department;
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients;
- Crafting business proposals and contracts, including using digital design software to create prototypes, drawings, and other representations to show the clients what the end product will look like;
- Create computer-based floor plan and work with design software and templates;
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained;
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients;
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices;
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes;
- Remaining in tune with trends in HORECA sector to ensure that our offerings remain relevant;
- Input data into point-of-sale (POS) system accurately and in timely manner;
- Attend sales meetings;
- Attend supplier training both locally and abroad.
- Extensive sales experience;
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills;
- Great networking skills;
- Genuine hunger and tenacity to close projects;
- Friendly team player with drive and enthusiasm;
- Must be highly personable and professional;
- Natural flair for design;
- Fluent in Maltese and/or English;
- Possess a clean driving license;
- Bachelor’s degree in spatial design or any other related certification (Regarded as a plus);
- Ability to use design software (Regarded as a plus).
- Join a young, dynamic team with many opportunities for career growth and advancement within a well-organized, expanding organization;
- Attractive compensation package
- Modern offices and working environment;
- 50% special discount on all DINO FINO product lines.
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for sales and design, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity by sending your resume to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!