The Accounts Executive will be primarily responsible for general accounting duties, collaborating closely with the company’s CFO.
- Assisting with the upkeep of the company’s books of accounts;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Debtors’ management including chasing;
- Issuing customer’s receipts and processing cash;
- Handling bank deposits;
- Actively involved in the group’s overall billing function;
- Creditor management including reconciling supplier statements and issuing payments
- Acting as a point of contact for clients and suppliers;
- Preparation of various computations to assist in the preparation of the management accounts and other financial reports;
- Verifying employee’s timesheets and working out commissions;
- Answering phones calls and taking messages;
- Managing traditional paper and/or electronic filing systems;
- Assisting with the audit process;
- Assisting with compiling vat returns;
- Run office errands as needed in connection with the submission of various accounting documents.
- Applicants must have a minimum an A’ level standard of education and ideally be working towards attaining a higher finance qualification;
- Prior work experience will be regarded as advantageous;
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office software, especially Microsoft Excel and Outlook;
- The ability to plan ahead of time, stay organized, and meet deadlines;
- Have the correct mindset, the ability to operate in a team, and the ability to communicate with other departments;
- Have the ability to take your own initiative;
- Possess a clean driving license;
- A good command of Maltese & English language.
- Join a young, dynamic team with many opportunities for career growth and advancement within a well-organized, expanding organization;
- Attractive compensation package
- Modern offices and working environment;
- 50% special discount on all DINO FINO product lines.
If you are a self-starter with a passion for numbers and a desire to excel in your career, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity by sending your resume to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!